I want a dashboard!
Would you like to know more about how we can help you become king of your own data? Download our ebook ‘I want a dashboard’ in which we explain the complete DATA KINGDOM process.
Our steps to create a dashboard
- Interactive workshops from 3 to 5 hours
- Group of 3 to 6 users
- Users of the dashboard
- Inventory of the daily activities
- Problem-based mapping of information needs
- Providing insight into KPIs and measurable objectives
- Prototype sketches of the dashboard
Developing the dashboard
Bringing together the data from the different data sources in one overview
- Develop a dashboard based on sketches from the workshop
- Interim feedback moments
- Delivery of dashboard
After a period of use the experiences with get the dashboard
- How do you like the dashboard?
- What is perceived as positive?
- What are areas for improvement?
Mapping data sources
Analysis of the data sources of the proposed dashboard variables
- Analysis of the data around the proposed KPIs
- Inventory of the available data sources
- Data model / Structure building
- Data types
- Data structure stability
- Explore direct online linking possibilities
- When data is not available online: identify an interim solution
- Linking the data from the various available sources with the development environment
Training in the use of the dashboard
- Presentation of the dashboard to end users
- Explanation of the structure of the KPIs shown
- Create simple opportunity for questions
- Faults – cause analysis & solution
- Changes to data visualization display
- Correct changes to data structure in the source
Dashboard within 1 week?
You have more insight with a dashboard. You want this as soon as possible. That is why we are introducing the “dashboard in 1 week” concept